Programme Officer: Mr.Sivalingan , Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science.
Motto of our Youth Red Cross Unit is
- Safeguard of physical condition and Life.
- Service to the sick and suffering.
- Blood donation to the needy people.
- Conducting various health awareness programmes and camps for the students and public.
- Following the seven fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement through activities that encourage the Red Cross ideals.
- The YRC unit aims to have young people recognized by social leadership as equal partners who address the needs of the most vulnerable sections of the population.
Every year the following awareness programmes organised in the college.
- ❝Blood Donation camp❞ planned every year on the important days like Independence Day, Republic Day and National Blood Donors Day etc.
- Say NO to plastics awareness against plastic usage in around our college campus.
- Planned for Awareness Program for Fire Safety at our college campus.
Up Coming Activities
- Invite doctors to create awareness about Blood Donation among the students.
- To make awareness Green India (Issue one plant for each students).
- Rally for Road safety awareness.
- Create awareness for Disaster Management.
மாபெரும் இலவச மருத்துவ முகாம்
இடம் : டான்டீ டிவிஷனல் அலுவலகம்
நாள் : 18.08.2019 ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமை