Programme Officer: Dr. Amudha, Assistant Professor, Department of Language.
Mother Teresa once said, ❝Peace begins with a smile❞.
A Peace Club is a great way for students to turn commitment into action. It can help the students to connect with those who are interested in peace.
It’s a framework that promotes learning about peace and gaining skills to deal with conflict, and then putting those elements together to find ways to take action to make the world a better place.
Peace Clubs provide a platform where young people can learn skills, exchange experiences, teach others and apply the knowledge of peace in their everyday life.
- To spread peace in the community & world.
- Create awareness about Peace among the youth in the Society.
- Organising regular meetings every week to discuss about various issues.
- Inviting speakers from various areas to talk about conflicts and giving the solutions.
- Spreading the Peace in the community by arranging the talk and plays.
- Organising a workshop to create a peace building and peace building skills.
- Celebration of World Peace Day.
- Celebration of Human Right Day.
- Women Empowerment.
- Various Competitions like Collage Making, Poem Recitation, wall Magazines, Poster Making and layout etc.
- Skit/ Drama.